1. Search on the internet and examine arduino projects.
2. Ask questions on the forum site.
3. Examine arduino datasheet and arduino website.
4. Buy the book.
5. Buy arduino starter kit and arduino prototype card (uno, mega….)
6. If you don’t know C programming language. You learn. (arduino based C)
7. Make examples projects in the book and on the internet.
8. Never don’t copy and paste. Write the program manually .
9. Change arduino projects by yourself.
10. Choose a topic yourself and Develop your arduino projects.