Arduino Pro Mini
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Arduino Pro Mini is a microcontroller board based on the Atmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers. A six pin header can be connected to an FTDI cable or Sparkfun breakout board to provide USB power and communication to the board. The Arduino Pro Mini is intended for semi-permanent installation in objects or exhibitions. The board comes without pre-mounted headers, allowing the use of various types of connectors or direct soldering of wires. The pin layout is compatible with the Arduino Mini.
The professional version of the Arduino Mini Pro is a microcontroller circuit board. It has 14 digital input / output pins (6 of which can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, a 16MHz resonator, a reset button, and a mounting hole header.
1. 14 digital input / output ports RX, TX, D2 ~ D13,
2. 8 analog input ports A0 ~ A7
3. 1 TTL level serial port transceiver port RX / TX
4. 6 PWM ports, D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
5. Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU microcontroller
6. Support serial download
7. Support external 3.3V ~ 10V DC power supply
8. Supports 9V battery powered
9. Clock frequency 16MHz
10. Size: 33.3 * 18.0 (mm)/1.29*0.71in
|Dimensions||13 x 13 x 43 cm|