- Reviews (0)
The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
- • Open-source
- • Interactive
- • Programmable
- • Low cost
- • Simple
- • Smart
- • WI-FI enabled
Arduino-like hardware IO
- • Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- • Code like arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
Nodejs style network API
- • Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- • Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
Lowest cost WI-FI
- • Less than $2 WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and esay to prototyping development kit.
- • We provide the best platform for IOT application development at the lowest cost.
The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included, plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- PCB antenna
– 802.11 b/g/n
– Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
– Integrated 10-bit ADC
– Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
– Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
– Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
– Supports antenna diversity
– WiFi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
– Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
– Support Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
– SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO
– STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
– A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4s guard interval
– Deep sleep power <10uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
– Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
– Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
– +20 dBm output power in 802.11b mode
– Operating temperature range -40C ~ 125C
– FCC, CE, TELEC, WiFi Alliance, and SRRC certified